Good Vibrations #atozchallenge
Now you’ve done it! You are published, your psychological underwear is out for the world to see. Your control of the situation is gone as people read your work. Then it happens, a stranger reads your work and writes a review – a GOOD review.
My life is all Happy – Pharrell Williams Happy!
Then you have your so-so and no-so-great reviews and your world crashes down around your ears.
Jody Hedlund has some wisdom to share regarding reviews.
So I push past the pity party funk and take an unbiased look at what the readers are saying. 99% of the time the feedback is constructive. I take it and make myself a better storyteller. Then I’m back to feeling the good vibrations.
Check out these other A to Z Challenge bloggers:
- WRITING IN THE CROSSHAIRS
- Colleen’s Write Brain
- Manoj Arora, Writer.
- Medeia Sharif – BO
- Steven Symes, Writer
- Donna Hosie at Musings of a Penniless Writer
- Wicked Thoughts. Random Thoughts (WR)
- Mute Expressions (WR)
- A World of Words-MI
- Indie Ashley (WR)
- The 2 AM Writer
- The Pen-sive (WR)
- English Prose
- Amanda McKee (WR)
- The Greedy Reader
- Loni Townsend – Squirrel Talk (WR)
- Web Writing Advice (WR)
- lit, a place for stories (WR)
- Jottings and Writings
- holmestuck WR
- Rhonda Parrish
- DG Hudson-Rainforest Writing
- WriteBackwards by LadyJai Dement
- Sommer Leigh – Tell Great Stories (WR)
- Lisa Buie-Collard WR MI
- . . . Slow & Steady
- KRIS’S CHAOTIC RANDOM INSIGHTS AND RAMBLES
- Mina Burrows (BO)
- Corinne OFlynn, Writer (WR)
- SK Anthony (WR)