The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I’ll admit, I’m surprised, flattered and thankful when I am recognized by my fellow bloggers. This community we’ve created is inspiring and wonderful to be a part of.
J.M. McDowell sent me the Very Inspiring Blogger award. I hope she realizes how talented and inspiring she is as well.
This is the hard part, I have to reveal 7 things about myself. I’d rather talk about others, a far easier task. Here we go:
- I used to blush bright red when in the spot light, now it’s a tinge of pink. 🙂
- I am a Thug – I own a pit bull.
- I have a soft spot for romance novels.
- I love to doodle.
- I have a hat from Afghanistan (from before the current conflict).
- I met Barry Manilow when I was a teenager (unimpressed).
- I am my mother’s tech support.
Here is my problem. I read so many wonderful blogs, I have a hard time with nominations. Each one is deserving of mention for the wit, wisdom and creativity they bring me. I’ve been blessed with several awards lately, so I’m going to cheat (I know, no surprise). On my January 23rd post, I nominated 10 wonderful bloggers and am renominating them.
- Diane L. Major – she’s smart, funny, and thoughtful.
- Kristy – talented and fun, she writes about the vine with gusto.
- Shawna – A smart blog about writing ins and outs.
- Messy Musings – A personal and insightful journal on her journey through life.
- The Henry Brothers – putting the fun in the English Language.
- A Collection of Madcap Escapades – The adventures of a girl with her horse and dog.
- Three Woofs & a Woo – The Food Lady with her tribe of animals.
- For the Pit Bulls – Viewing life through the Queen of Woe, Ms. Mina.
- Jonesin’ After 40 – A great view on life and priorities.
- Buddhfulkat – An inspiring journey of creativity.
- Plus, Julie Catherine – her poetry is thought provoking and inspiring.
- Andy1076 – poetry, pictures and a great view point.
I have several more to nominate, in a future post. Stay tuned!
Once more, thank you for the award!