The 7×7 Award, the Kreativ Blogger Award & One Lovely Blog Award
I’m a slacker. I’ve been so busy lately, I’ve been slow in response to the wonderful people who have given me blog awards.
In the last couple of weeks, I’ve be blessed to be given three awards. Between projects and work, my time management has been less than stellar.
First, thank you to Aliza from Alizaswindow.wordpress.com. I’m so glad she is enjoying my meanderings. I enjoy her blog as well.
The rules for the 7X7 are:
- Seven blogs you like.
- Seven random things about yourself.
My Seven nominees are:
I’m going to cheat and combine my nominees, the list is at the bottom of this post.
My Seven random things about me:
JM McDowell sent me the Kreativ Blogger award. I love her honesty and openness about her writing journey.
The rules are pretty straight forward:
1. Share 10 things people don’t know about you.
2. Pass the award onto 6 other bloggers.
Here are my ten things (can I cheat and use the above seven?):
- I had a siamese cat when I was a toddler.
- My first cruise was when I was three – Honolulu to CA.
- I can hit a high B flat, without sounding like a banshee.
- I love Steven Moffat.
- I own a sonic screwdriver.
- ‘How to Irritate People‘ with John Cleese is one of my favorite films.
- I speak fluent Charlie, the Cat.
- I speak fluent Quizz, the Pit Bull
- I love rainbows, especially after a bad day.
- I love telling stories.
Here’s where it gets complicated. So many blogs to mention and so little time. Here is my list of bloggers I think are talented and great to read.
- Diane L. Major – she’s smart, funny, and thoughtful.
- Kristy – talented and fun, she writes about the vine with gusto.
- Shawna – A smart blog about writing ins and outs.
- Messy Musings – A personal and insightful journal on her journey through life.
- The Henry Brothers – putting the fun in the English Language.
- A Collection of Madcap Escapades – The adventures of a girl with her horse and dog.
- Three Woofs & a Woo – The Food Lady with her tribe of animals.
- For the Pit Bulls – Viewing life through the Queen of Woe, Ms. Mina.
- Jonesin’ After 40 – A great view on life and priorities.
- Buddhfulkat – An inspiring journey of creativity.
Thank you again for the recognition.