I’m all Verklempt
Being recognized by my fellow bloggers is a wonderful surprise. F.H.Hakansson gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much!
There are a few rules to acknowledge before I send this award on to others, so let’s get that out of the way first:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post. (check)
2. Share 7 things about yourself. (check)
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading. (check- though is is a small representation of the blogs I think are great!)
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award. (check)
Seven things about me:
- In my humble opinion, chocolate is the thing that keeps the world turning.
- I rock at baking pies.
- I regularly have long, in depth, internal dialogues (out-loud) when I’m walking my dog. I’m usually wearing headphones to make it seem like I’m on the phone.
- I secretly wish to run away and live in a well-appointed cave with my dog, my cat, internet and all my friends. Hmmm, that sounds like a vacation.
- I make my dog wear antlers every Christmas.
- I love to read old issues of the Weekly World News.
- Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny AND the Great Pumpkin are REAL! Anyone who says different, I question their sanity.
- BONUS: I love all Bully Breed dogs. There is nothing more amazing that the butt-wiggle of joy of a Pit Bull. Combine that with their goofy grins, I’m in heaven.
15 Bloggers I have recently discovered:
- Ermilia Blog – Two talent Australian writers who are imaginative and great writers.
- Limebird Writers – I love the community they’ve developed and the conversations they start.
- Robin Hawke – A fellow Virginian with a talent for flash fiction. I love her short fiction. I’ve really enjoyed her books.
- Blackalchemy – Great fiction and view point on the writing journey.
- An Evil Nymph’s Blog – Who wouldn’t want to read these musings? She’s an evil nymph with a talent for writing.
- JM McDowell – An up and coming talent with great view points.
- Chic Press – A lovely exploration of poetry and thought.
- Terrible Minds – Chuck Wendig is irreverent, blunt and a blast.
- Women Fighters in Reasonable Armor – This is site is devoted to showing strong characters dressed appropriately for their tasks.
- Kim Koning’ Blog – Otherwise known as Wrestling the Muse. She shares her journey as a full time writer.
- The Pen is Mightier than the Spork – The adventures of James Moran, a wielder of a spork and pen.
- Tobias Buckell – A talented, award nominated Science Fiction writer.
- Sarah Cypher – A writer, reviewer and editor. Her blog is filled with great advice and insight.
- Novel Girl – A great blog for advice.
- Love on a Leash – Just to mix it up a bit, follow the adventures of Foster Mom and Foster Dad as they foster amazing Pit Bulls, and find loving homes for them.