This has not been my month for pumping out the word count. I’m writing and creating, HOWEVER, everything else has been interfering.
My list of things to do this month include:
- Nursing Quizz, my beloved poochie, back to health.
- Finishing this round of edits for my manuscript.
- Sending said manuscript to the 2 interested agents.
- Finish reading the Book Doctor’s book and make my 20 minute time slot with them.
- Come up with pies for Thanksgiving.
- Send three executives off to various parts of the world.
- Finish the short story I’m working on.
- AND, try to put together some significant word count for NaNoWriMo.
Now that I’ve listed everything out, I’m am currently rocking in a dark corner, sucking my thumb, wishing for the halcyon days when I was unencumbered by adult worries. Then again, I wouldn’t be the writer I am today.
So, I just need to suck it up. Do as much as I can, making sure I am prioritizing correctly and let the chips fall where they may.
Can anyone spare a brain? Mine just melted down.