Spam is the bane of our existence. We get it in email, on our blogs and on our telephones. It’s become ubiquitous – how sad is that.
Yep, spam is a time waster. I know that I’ve been using good tags and categories on my blog posts when I get a ton of spam.
Being the techno-geek that I am, I always give it a glance to make sure that I’m not missing anyone. I am amused by the sheer variety of the spammers. To date, I’ve received the following:
- ‘clara’ from Aluminum Pressure Cookers – thought my blog ‘a perfect post about cooking’. NaNoWriMo is NOT an amuse bouche.
- ‘s0fsrhe’ from Hot Gaming Chix – LOVED my post on Pitchapolooza. They have lots of hot chix to be pitched – really?
- ‘Ivan’ from the Russian Gaming Network – My post on Method to myMadness was catnip to gamblers.
- ‘2csfkje’ from Male Enhancements – is absolutely positively in love with my over all writing. Their product can ‘enhance’ anything.
- ‘ruby’ from Vacations Galore – Is sure that I will get where I’m going.
I love knowing that I have readers, I love the comments and interaction. I’ve found great new blog friends and hope to continue growing my community.
I choose to be amused by the spam. Maybe I’ll come up with a ‘hot gambling chix that loves to cook with aluminum pressure cookers‘ character.