Connections at the James River Writers Conference #jrwc11
All I can say is WOW!
I met and reconnected with an amazing group of people.
- Ms. Leona Wisoker – All I can say is – I want to grow up to be just like her! She is an amazing Fantasy talent. A strong storyteller with an exquisite eye to craft.
- Ms. Becca Stumpf – A Literary Agent at Prospect Agency. A knowledgeable and kind, we had a great conversation about craft and the publishing industry. I hope to continue to keep in contact with her.
- Ms. Michelle Brower – THANK YOU for loving my vision at Pitch-a-polooza. Michelle is vivacious and knowledgeable. I know that I’ve already used the adjective ‘kind’, but really she is.
- David Henry Sterry and his lovely wife, Arielle Eckstut, aka The Book Doctors – What a dynamic duo. I had the privilege of having dinner with them, I hope that I can continue to keep in touch with them. Their creative energies are invigorating and inspiring.
- Bill and Sherri Blume – I’ve known them from a far for several years. This conference I got to know them. I can’t wait to continue the association.
- The Sarcastic Broads Club– I am one of the Broads. We had a blast, the Pitchapolooza was book-ended by us. Diane started them off and I closed it down. These are talented women whose plans on world domination are on track.
I know that I am missing people, but it is the morning after and I’m still recovering. Thank you everyone whom I met at the conference, it wouldn’t have been the same without you!