#JulyWritingRomp -DAY 15 Half Way There
That’s right folks, we’ve reached the half way mark. What do we have to show for it? Let me count the ways:
- A slightly more than normally warped brain.
- Characters and story lines multiplying in said brain like rabid dust bunnies on crack.
- Currently hovering around 16, 752 words without today’s word count.
- A dog who, despite his perceived neglect, still adores me.
- A cat who just wants to sit on my keyboard – per normal.
- A mother unit who just thinks if I would just ‘leave well enough alone’ it would all work out.
- AND I am still employed.
All in all, I’m doing okay. So, my darlings, how stands the state of your writing madness?